In episode 3, Lex and Josh talk about the ultramarathon runner Dean Karnazes, the many different flavors of Josh Vogel, twitter stardom, burning off excess pain, MovNat, learning new languages, handstands in French, levels of immersion, Josh’s birthday, John Danaher, Royce Gracie, skating in the 90s, Thrashin’, True Romance, Steve Plyler’s black belt hair, money in sports, a “fight is never over”, catch wrestling, Salt n Pepa, nut butters, flow rolling, etc.
Here are links to some of the stuff mentioned in this episode:
- Blubrry – what I use for hosting the podcast.
- The many flavors of Josh Vogel:
- Dean Karnazes
- Michel Thomas Method for teaching languages.
- MovNat Philadelphia
- Koga Seminar
- John Danaher: Mastering Jiu Jitsu
- “King of Catch” Catch Wrestling Tournament
- Marco Perazzo (facebook)
- Jim Wing: Why I don’t like flow rolling
- Salt-n-Pepa – Push It
- Joe Esposito – You’re The Best Around